Get to know the Law Enforcement Portal
At DiDi, we prioritise enhancing platform security and contributing to the safety of our ride sharing community. That’s why we have the LERT (Law Enforcement) Portal, for supporting and collaborating with the authorities of Australia and New Zealand.
1. Requests are processed and analysed by our Law Enforcement Response Team who ensure that response deadlines are met in accordance with the urgency of the applicant.
2. By logging into the platform, Law Enforcement can see the history of requests sent to DiDi via the portal. Here, Law Enforcement can also download the response file and follow the request.
If you already have an account registered in our LERT Portal, please login and submit your request through the same account. If you do not have an existing account on our LERT Portal, please use the ‘Sign up now’ button located at the bottom of the portal. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email including a password from email@example.com. Please ensure that this email address is whitelisted to prevent any communication issues
Please use the email address and password to log in to the platform. We strongly recommend updating your password to your own choosing by clicking ‘Forgot Password’. In the unfortunate event of forgetting or misplacing your password, the creation of a new account may become necessary, potentially leading to the loss of vital information. To safeguard against such situations, we advise storing this email in a secure and easily accessible location, or, better yet, promptly updating the password to one that is more secure and memorable to you.
The Law Enforcement Portal is an exclusive channel to request information. Before creating a request, it is important to define the points below:
Please ensure that the request contains sufficient data to carry out the investigation and includes the official email from the authorities. The final outcome will be available within the portal itself. Your request may be rejected if it does not meet the minimum requirements essential for processing, as outlined below:
• The request must be accompanied by a signed and/or stamped Legal, Official Document and/or a signed and/or stamped DiDi Data Request Form.
• The signed document should originate from an authorised official and authorised authority.
• The request should adhere to the Terms and Conditions stipulated in our DiDi Law Enforcement Portal.
• Our assessment indicates that the requested information is not reasonably necessary for the ongoing investigation.
Please see the terms and conditions here.
The authority may request the preservation of account data for future delivery, and the service will be subject to the availability of the platform data.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters without an indication of a predetermined deadline will be answered within 7 business days of the request being made.
To be considered an emergency, the case must contain a situation of imminent risk to life or physical integrity such as, for example, ongoing kidnappings or criminal cases involving minors. This information must be indicated at the time of sending the request to DiDi.
The more data that is provided in the ‘Request Information’ section of a request, the easier it will be to verify the individual(s) on our platform and the more efficient the search will be.
You must use your official registered email to access and send any requests through the portal. Any request from an unofficial email will be rejected.