Documents Requirement

DiDi Centro de Ayuda

Profile Picture You will need to submit a clear photo of yourself (in JPG, JPEG, PNG format, at least 200 x 200 pixels). The photo you submit will be displayed as your profile picture for riders to identify you.

Driver Licence You will need to submit a copy of your current valid driver licence. You must have held a current full New Zealand driver licence for at least two years. You must have a P (passenger) endorsement on your current driver licence as well. If you do not currently have a P endorsement, you must make an application at a driver licensing agent.

Proof of ID You will need to provide an alternative ID (other than your driver licence), such as a valid New Zealand Passport, New Zealand Citizenship certificate or New Zealand Work/Residency Permit.

Transport Service Licence (TSL) For the purpose of rideshare services, you will need a Transport Service Licence / Small Passenger Service Licence (SPSL). You may choose to obtain your own SPSL or drive under our SPSL. You must also display the TSL label in the vehicle you use to provide passenger services.

Driver Identification Card You will need to submit a copy of your Driver ID card and a photo showing that it has been displayed correctly in accordance with the regulations. The driver identification card must be displayed where it is directly facing passengers, in a central and vertical position, so that a front or rear seated passenger can easily see the photo and the unique identifier in sufficient detail to allow accurate identification of the driver as the holder of the card

Vehicle Registration Your vehicle must be registered to drive in NZ. Vehicle Registration label/Rego is issued by the NZTA. For more information on vehicle registration, please visit:

Certificate of Fitness (CoF) Your vehicle must have passed a current vehicle inspection or current Certificate of Fitness and be in a safe and roadworthy condition. You will need to submit a current Certificate of Fitness issued by an approved NZ COF agent such as VTNZ, AA and VINZ. You will also need to display a COF label on your vehicle. For more information on Certificate of Fitness, please visit:

Vehicle Insurance You will need to submit your vehicle insurance documents. Your vehicle must have third-party damage or comprehensive insurance cover, on which you should be listed as an insured driver.

didi conductor logo

DiDi Driver

Make Extra Money